Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas

Well today I decided to write something..........I always want to post something, but I get so consumed in my work and just everyday life that I hardly take time for myself.Anyway, I cannot believe that Christmas is almost here. Like every year, I still am not finished with my shopping :( Other than my kids, I have other family members to buy for , and I never know what to get them. Gift cards just seem so lame, lol. I just hate the thought of buying a gift that will sit way back in the closet or get "recycled",LOL! These people that I have such a hard time buying for are the ones saying "I don't care, get me whatever"? So I'd rather not give money or gift card , because then there's an issue about that, so I'd rather just buy something I think they'll like. This way they don't know how much I paid,lol. Kids are so much easier to buy for. Seriously, you can buy them anything and they're the happiest kid in the world:) I have the kids lists already, and it's so much easier knowing what I'm shopping for. As of today I have 14 shopping days , so that makes my stress level rise. Once it's here, I really am grateful that I have a home in which I can open up to my family. I love that we can all be there sitting around watching the kids open their gifts and spend the day together. I think about the men and women that are serving our country that can't be home with their families this time of year. I also think about the homeless people that don't have families or a warm cozy home. I hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year. I'm hoping now that I know alittle more about this blogger thing that I'll be able to make more time to write. I enjoy reading your blogs, so it's only fair that I give you guys something to enjoy too;)
TTYL
~Lore~

2 comments:

Amazon Quick Cash said...

Hi Lori,
Just wanted to say, "Hi." I've been visiting your blog and am one of your blogpals via Melissa. Luv your blog posts! Keep it up!

Lore_33 said...

Im so glad to know you enjoy our blogs. I hope you keep writting, when you have time of course. I know what you mean about the stress rising, right about now.. Keep up the good work.
TTYL
Meli